More things from the campus wacom sketching..
Looks like a vampire, I don’t even know..
Digital drawing with campus wacom 2013
Supposed to be a realist self portrait but meh ahahaha..
I never draw digitally before so hey it’s my first yaay!
Red Fox and Purple Hibiscus tattoo design 2013.
Water coloured with 00 and 000 brush.
Portable speaker design 2013.
3ds max rendered.
Concept of the design: You can clip it to your pants and listen to music while cooking and doing other stuff and the music follows you. The clamp/clip is detachable so you can also put it on the table.
A comparison of not only my drawing (2009 and 2013) but also the type of guy I find attractive (from a skinny pale asian boy to hipster Jesus).
Lighting Design: Task Lamps
Chosen concept, function: working lamp, adjustable by pulling down the cable by the lamp head, and to pull it back up just pull it down a bit (it works like the blind mechanism or on vacuum cable).
Sheet metal project: Side table
Step by step process:
1. Research for existing products and inspiration.
2. Ideation (9 A3 pages): nearly a hundred ideas.
3. Present 2 chosen ideas and develop them.
4. Make rough mock-ups for the 2 ideas.
5. Choose 1 and develop it further.
6. Make 3D model on solidworks and make template.
7. Laser cut the template and make a cardboard model.
8. Develop it again and make 3D model on solidworks for the sheet metal and make the template after.
9. After the sheet metal template got laser cut, start folding,
10. Various workshop folding machines and hammering and welding and pop riveting. It took me about 15 hours. Done.
11. Go to powder coat place and got it powder coated.
So here it is my beautiful baby. I’m quite proud of it.
Teen wolf werewolf sfx make up..
I bought a face putty but it failed me so I end up using artificial coloured clay (my best friend) as the base (nose and forehead) then layered it with liquid latex.
I also use clay for the fangs and polished it with clear nail polish.
Photoshopped the latex edges and eyes.
Bought the ears.
I was nearly give up on this but as my high school motto said “Don’t judge before it finish.” so I finished it and quite happy of how it turned. It’s not perfect of course.
It’s my first time doing sfx make up.